A house to house a hobby

I am not a fan of big spaces.I like medium sized spaces and well organized.They must t shouldn’t feel like different compositions but as one.The space must be relate to the activity that is made to be.Diferrent purpose are needed different spaces.It may change the size of the space,the positioning or even the form of the space.This hobby house will be created to satisfy me personaly and the people that see it.Before I explain what the hobbies I like will be inculded in this house I d like to explain my general idea of my dream hobby house.The location of the building is very important,I like the nature and I want to be as close as I can to it.So the building  will be build in top of a hill or near a forest or in the forest.As I mentioned above I am not a fan of big spaces so a 2 story house with a underground floor would be perfect.i have different hobbies as reading,cooking,watching movies and the main one(you may not look as a hooby but it is to me) being with friends.So I have to create a hobby house to conclude all of this.The library will be positioned in the living room(is the main room and you enter on it when u open the main door.) The view from the top of the will or the forest will be viewed by a big glass window witch will satisfy the room with light and eye pleasure.The sofas will be located near the window for maximinsing the quality of light while reading.The  kitchen will be locaded in the other side of the room(this is the biggest room of the house).So I can cook and read in the same quiet and beautiful space.In this floor will be 2 guest rooms because I like having a lot of company and 2 bathrooms.First floor and second one will be connected with some wooden spiral stairs.In the second floor with be 1 main bedroom and 2 other ones.The main bedroom will have its toilet and 2 other room 1 toilet located outside the room.The place  that is dedicated to fun is the underground floor.It is very important and it is a vital part of the house.There  will be a place where you can invite friends and spend incredible times.The will be a big cinematic tv for watching movies and some comfortable sofas.There will be a billiard or a ping-pong table,a poker table and a good quality stereo for giving the best hearing performance.The place will be mainly dark and with neon lights.In the corner will be placed the bar  and a island next to it.This is a place where I’d like to live everyday because it makes me happy and the people that are on it.I have written only the most important things but in my head I know even the smallest detail because interior design is what I really like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daylight and colore

Gulio Camillo

Architecture and the question of Technology